- One hectare of land (10,000 meters sq.)
- Continuous road access from Hwy. 307
THE MAIN HOUSE (3,500 sq.ft. / 325 meters sq.)
- Spacious living room has high vaulted ceilings and includes a white leather sectional couch and lounge chair.
- Fully equipped stainless steel kitchen has spectacular onyx countertops and breakfast bar
- Entire house meticulously decorated with curated art and furniture from India, Africa & Thailand.
- Curved staircase gives access to the mezzanine.
- Multi-function studio also serves as an office and TV room.
- Full bathroom with a large frameless corner window offers an uninterrupted panoramic view.
- Master bedroom has king sized bed and furniture made from reclaimed wood from India.
- Huge walk-in closet & en suite bathroom with two large sinks made of stone.
- Second bedroom with king sized bed and en suite bathroom and direct access to the surrounding U-shaped deck
THE GUEST HOUSE (1000 sq.ft / 93 meters sq.)
- King sized bed and 2 single beds with full bathroom, sofa and a collection of furniture from Thailand.
- Veranda with 2 lounge chairs, just a few steps to the pool.
THE OUTDOOR AREA
- The pool is huge, at 2,000 sq.ft (186 meters sq.) with cascading waterfall, surrounded with flowers and palms to make you feel like you're in the jungle.
- Outdoor living and dining space has barbecue, marble table for 12, built in jaguar sofa, and thatched roof.
- Electric gate to enter into the property.l
Asking price USD$625,000.00